Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chace Crawford Bought Anna Kendrick a Lap Dance From 60-Year-Old Woman

Chace Crawford Bought Anna Kendrick a Lap Dance From 60-Year-Old Woman
While shooting What to Expect When You're Expecting, Chace Crawford gave Anna Kendrick a birthday present she'll never forget.


"We went to the Claremont Lounge, which is like an Atlanta institution," Kendrick revealed at a press junket for the film in Beverly Hills May 5. "It's sort of hilarious: they have, like, 60-year-old women who are strippers. And that's awesome."

"This woman dressed as Little Bo Peep came up to me and said, 'This guy just bought you a lap dance because it's your birthday!' And I didn't really know how to respectfully say, 'No thank you, madam, I'm fine,'" Kendrick, 26, laughed. "But at a certain point I felt like I might hurt her feelings! So I got a lap dance from a 60-year-old woman!"

Crawford, 26, had just as much with Kendrick off camera as he did on. "I remember choreographing how we were going to conceive a child on the hood of a car. We were trying to choreograph that whole little dance, and it was awkward and fun. We just went for it," he said. "She's witty and just a lot of fun to play off of."[usmagazine.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment