Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Christina Aguilera's Body Evolution

Weigh to go, Christina Aguilera! Christina Aguilera's Body Evolution

The five-time Grammy Award winner and Voice mentor has been scrutinized for her fluctuating figure in recent years, but the 31-year-old is happy with her body at any size.

"I've been on all spectrums," Aguilera said at a TCA press conference in January. "You can never be too perfect, too thin, too curvy, too voluptuous. . . I've been on all sides of the spectrum."

She added: "As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need. I'm happy with where I'm at. I have a boyfriend who loves my body. I love my body. My son is healthy and happy. That's all that matters."

Speaking to Marie Claire in February, Aguilera said she no longer feels pressure to look a certain way. "I happen to be very confident in my own skin," she explained. "It takes time to get to that place, but it's all about embracing yourself and your body."[usmagazine.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment