Thursday, August 25, 2011

'Glee' Rocks for Fashion's Night Out

'Glee' Rocks for Fashion's Night Out

The season premiere of "Glee" isn't until next month -- 28 days to be exact -- but fans can find some of their fave stars from the Fox hit rocking out to a musical number now ... and it's all in the name of fashion! Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer, Mark Salling, and more strut their stuff down the runway in a new clip to promote Fashion's Night Out, the third annual event to get consumers shopping again in New York City and beyond.

Lea Michele leads a cover of David Bowie's "Fashion," while the rest of the gang shows off their dance moves, and the New Directions' nemesis, played by a gussied-up Jane Lynch, continues to yell at them through her megaphone. (Both Amber Riley and Naya Rivera are conspicuously absent, but we have to take what we can get during summer hiatus, right?)

While Gleeks are now used to seeing the cast outfitted in designer duds for red carpet premieres and its many awards shows, that wasn't always the case. As Colfer confesses to Vogue magazine, one of the sponsors of the event, he's become much more aware of his sense of style since landing the show. "When 'Glee' started, I had no idea who Marc Jacobs was. In no way was I a fashion person!" Colfer explains. "I did all my shopping at my small-town Target. Maybe if I dressed better I wouldn't have had such a hard time in school," he laughs. I bet no one would tease him about his chic style now![omg.yahoo.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment