Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 Actresses Who Seem to Go Out of Their Way to Be Topless

There are a lot of times where you see an actress go topless to revive or enhance her career.  Unfortunately Hollywood is pretty cruel to women and their looks.   Sometimes women feel they need to show the world that they’ve still got it.  It’s not their fault and as a male I really can’t complain.
But there are some actresses who seem to enjoy the topless role.  For whatever reason I guess they’re very comfortable with their bodies and like showing off the goods.
Here are seven actresses that I feel love doing the topless thing….
Kate Winslet
Apparently the count is 12.  Yes twelve films.  For whatever reason it seems that Kate Winslet chooses roles where she ends up sans a bra or shirt.   And I think at this point Winslet pretty much has the choice to play whoever she wants so let’s just assume she wants to be topless.
Marisa Tomei
I don’t remember Tomei being topless or in sexy scenes this often when she was younger do you?  In her My Cousin Vinny days it just didn’t seem that Tomei was that type of actress.   After 2000 in What Women Want I think she was a bit freer with her body.  And then The Wrestler.  Forget about it.  I feel like she pulled a Halle Berry on that one.   She must have had 20 minutes of boob time in that movie.  All told she’s been topless in 5 movies though it feels like more.
Heather Graham
I feel like ever since the movie Boogie Nights Graham just had no qualms about taking off her top…and I was right.   She’s been taking her top off quite a bit.  In fact we’re talking 8 movies where the blonde beauty has bared nearly all.
Julianne Moore
Here’s another graduate of the Boogie Nights school of toplessness.   It’s not so much that Moore goes out of her way to be topless but she’s definitely been in some pretty sexual scenes.  Have you seen The Kids are Alright?  That was pretty hardcore.   Though I think 8 topless appearances qualifies.
Anne Hathaway
The amazing thing here is that I feel like every movie I see Hathaway in she takes off her top.  I was 100% wrong.  Maybe it’s just Jake Gyllenhaal that keeps her topless.  It’s only 4 movies but it really seems like more doesn’t it?
Kim Cattrall
Getting older does not stop this one from taking off her top.  14 movies.   Case closed.
Sharon Stone
I think Stone will be baring all well into her 70s just to say that she did it.   She’s the queen here.  19 movies being topless.[unrealitymag.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment