Thursday, July 21, 2011

Deeley doesn't get homesick for UK

Cat Deeley has revealed that she never feels homesick for the UK because she treats her move to the US as a "big adventure".

The TV presenter was able to settle quickly after moving to the states as she already had friends living there.

When asked by Stylist if she ever gets homesick, she said: "Not really, I've always treated it like a big adventure.

"I didn't make a big song and dance about it when I left Britain or ever think I was going for good, because that would be very difficult.

"I think it's much better to take the softly, softly approach and I was lucky I had friends who were already here and I've got my puggle dog, Lily.

"We go hiking up and down the canyon near my house together or I get on my horse, Romeo, and go riding in the hills."

Deeley recently claimed that she is happy being single following her split from actor boyfriend Jack Huston last year.[rte.ie]

No comments:

Post a Comment