Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Jealous of Sister's Long Locks

Vanessa Hudgens took a brief break from talking about her cropped hairstyle to enjoy a bike ride with her younger sister, Stella, on Tuesday in their Studio City, California, neighborhood.

If you haven't already heard the story behind Vanessa's new look, the 22-year-old actress had to chop off her lovely long locks for her role as a homeless teen in the movie "Gimme Shelter."

Photos: 'High School Musical Stars' - Then and Now

"I miss [my hair], believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it," she sighed while discussing her 'do on "Access Hollywood." "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom," she continued. "There's nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I'm only 22!"

Making matters worse for Hudgen is the fact that her sis -- who looks exactly like her -- still has her flowing tresses to flip around. "My sister is like my best friend and she naturally has the longest hair, so whenever I'm around her I'm giving her the evil eye," laughed Vanessa.

But short hair doesn't mean you can't glam it up! On Tuesday, the starlet hit the red carpet for the L.A. premiere of "Captain America: The First Avenger" sporting her cropped coif (which now allows her to showcase her butterfly neck tattoo), as well as a Farah Khan mini and Giuseppe Zanotti wedges.[rte.ie]

No comments:

Post a Comment