Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Evanna Lynch : Luna Lovegood Not Just Crazy

One of the characters in the film Harry Potter novels as well as of course is Luna Lovegood, one of the main character ‘s friends. And when many people consider Luna as someone who ‘ slightly mad ‘, Evanna Lynch, the actress starring this character, has another opinion.

Evanna, who joined the film since 2007 ago, felt that the character he plays is becoming increasingly important in the last film HARRY POTTER AND THE Deathly Hallows Part I and Part II. Not only that, also felt the figure of Luna Evanna growing and mature along with the development of Harry Potter stories.

“He has a very important role in this film and I’d like to show a deeper side of Luna. He knows the people around him, he saw they were very intense, ” said the blonde girl.

” I’m also happy to show how strong he is. Maybe people thought he was crazy. But not only that, he’s got an inner strength and calmness. He knows what to do, ” he continued.

Since the Harry Potter franchise has ended with the launch of her latest film, Evanna claimed to want to continue a career in acting. These girls also want to try a new world in the field of writing.

“I would be very disappointed if I do not have time to write as long as I live. Not now, because I thought I was too young to say anything, but when I’m older, I really wanted to write, ” he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment